Thursday, February 10, 2011

whew''



Hello again, :)
Tralala-lala.

For February 8, I had a very lousy day, and a very boring one. That day was so unproductive, but I learned something new. While I was googling, I thought of searching for the longest word, so I found lots.,But the one that caught my attention was

Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon

-it has a hundred and eighty three letters (183) all in all, woah.
Now I challenge you to read this word, unbelievable >< haha.

But anyways, this word means a fictional dish in a comedy play of Aristophanes.
The dish was a fricasse with atleast 16 sweet and sour ingredients. :)


Thank you google/wikipedia. Very unusual for me to do, but I find it really interesting. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment